Views
Helpful
Replies

Simple Menu Issue

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

UCCX 8.5.1

I have a simple menu.  When the prompt starts playing, I can hit the button for the option I want.  It works, but it waits until the prompt is completely done before it uses the input.  I have the Menu set as interruptible.  What am I missing?

5 Replies 5

kylebrogers
Level 4
Level 4

In the menu config, the prompt has "Barge In" set to YES as well

Hi kylebrogers,

Please check the below settings in the play prompt step.

1. General tab->

Interruptible :Yes—An external event (such as an agent becoming available or a caller hanging up) can interrupt the step.

2. Prompt tab->

Barge In : Yes—The caller can interrupt the prompt.

3. Input tab ->

Flush Input Buffer: Yes—The system erases previously entered input before capturing caller input.

I hope the DTMF digits are being recognised by the UCCX system, you can test this by testing the simple Autoattendent call dial by extension scenario.

Also please refersh the Application, script, prompt pages after you make any changes.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Hi kylebrogers,

Is this issue resolved now?

Thanks,

Anand

Yes, sorry for not posting the resolution.  This ended up being some sort of UCCX glitch.  No matter how many times I refreshed the script and application, it seems that it wasn't paying attention to the change in the Barge In field.  A reboot of the server fixed it.  It's like it wasn't pulling the newly-saved and refreshed script into memory or something.  I've made other changes since the reboot and they take just fine.  Chalk it up to one of the many random glitches UCCX seems to have. 

Hi kylebrogers,

Good to know that its working now :-). Enjoy using UCCX.

Incase if my rating was helpful than please rate it.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: