cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Simple Outbound call, play a prompt

walshliam
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to build a simple script to call a number and play a prompt. The outbound call keeps getting the "no resource" output branch. I am using the same call control group for both the inbound trigger and the outbound. If I use any other cal control group, the call fails immediately. Can anyone post a simple script or help me with this?

Thanks 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is your destination an internal or external number? Do the CTI ports have proper CSS and device pool assigned to make the call?

Can you post your current script?

View solution in original post

You probably did not enter a correct Dialog Group number in the Place Call step then.  Look at Subsystems > Cisco Media, and find the media group number (ID), and then use that in the Place Call step, in addition to where you entered the CCG (CTI Port Group) ID.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is your destination an internal or external number? Do the CTI ports have proper CSS and device pool assigned to make the call?

Can you post your current script?

Thanks for the quick reply! I checked and there was only 1 available CTI Port in the group I was using. I was able to get the out bound call, but I can't play the prompt to the called user.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the script and the error. 

You probably did not enter a correct Dialog Group number in the Place Call step then.  Look at Subsystems > Cisco Media, and find the media group number (ID), and then use that in the Place Call step, in addition to where you entered the CCG (CTI Port Group) ID.