cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Dialer for UCCE 8.5 and ring no answer

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Do not ask me why but my customer has ask if a campaign get a phone with no answering machine rinds no answer how can I prevent that number from being retried. I want busy, reorder ect to get retried but just not ring no answer calls.

1 Reply 1

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

Given that it's been a while since you posted this and no answers have come up I don't think this is an easy one to solve so I'm going to give it a 'creative' shot. You can't change the Maximum Attempts because that will accept the other results as well. I'd do this instead :

* Set the No Answer Delay to a value higher than the maximum amount of time that the Campaign is active so that during one dialing session the customer is never called back;

* While the Campaign is disabled, run a SQL scheduled job against the Dialing List that closes all records that have a No Answer CallResult.

Depends a bit on how you manage your campaigns on whether this can work I guess.

Cheers,

Kris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: