Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Header P-Asserted-Identity update in Cisco ICM Script

sripapan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am trying to update the SIP Headers P-Asserted-Identity value. i have configured that in Ops Console, i can read its corresponding value in ICM, but unable to update it in ICM, if there is any syntax please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas

7 Replies 7

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SIP header manipulation is documented in the CVP Config and Admin Guide. 

In your case, in the ICM script you'd set the variable Call.SIPHeader to something like "P-Asserted-Identity~mod~<sip:user@cisco.com>"

The operations available to you are add, mod and sub.

Paul

Thanks Paul,

It worked, does changing the PAI will have any kind of to the call?

What's your particular use case for changing the header?

Hi Paul,

My requirement is to change the PAI for the courtesy call back calls(Provider requirement to authenticate), though the changed PAI in getting affected. the CCB Scenario is not working when we change in ICM.

The survivability.tcl's PAI(CVP Version) getting sent to the provider, if you have any idea how this can be achieved(In any other components) please let me know.

I had another requirement to display the department name based on the DN, that solved by PAI change in ICM.

Have you tried using a SIP Profile on CUBE on the outgoing dial-peer that's matched for the callback leg?  You should be able to set the header to whatever is required by the service provider.

The other approach would require survivabilty.tcl to be customised so I'd go with the SIP profiles approach if you can make that work.

Paul

Thanks, we used SIP Profiles and it worked fine

hello ,

I would like display the calling person name on the finesse could you help me what is the expression I need to put in the ICM node
call.SIPHeader.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: