Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Trunk connection from UCCX sandbox lab to local server

Hello,

I am working on an application, that requires communication from sandbox CUCM Trunk Device to my host. 

Once I connected to the VPN, which comes along with the sandbox details letter, I noticed that I was assigned an IP 192.168.254.11.

So, when I was configuring Trunk Device I specified it in SIP Information -> Destination -> Destination Address section.

However, it doesn't seem to work, since on the localhost interface I see no data coming from CUCM. Additionally, I tried to ping my host (192.168.254.11) from UCCX Sandbox Lab and got no luck (perhaps, because of different networks 10.x.x.x VS 192.x.x.x).

I do remember that some time ago it was announced that all labs will have no internet access, otherwise, I would try to connect to the public IP of my host.

Also, there is not much I can do within the UCCX sandbox ssh interface to try to route the packets to 192.168.254.11.

Could you please help me address the issue I faced?

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You might have better luck at the sandbox forum here: https://community.cisco.com/t5/devnet-sandbox/bd-p/4426j-disc-dev-devnet-sandbox

Thanx,

Denise

Denise, thank you! Will cross-post it there as well.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: