Views
Helpful
Replies

Skill_Group_Interval table

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Members,

In the HDS database there is a table Skill_Group_Interval where i have the value as NULL for the field RouterDelayQAbandTime for all the Intervals

Do i need to change any config inorder to get that data populated.

From Schema I could find the below Description :

The summation of time spent waiting in queue with this skill group bycallers that abandon before being routed to an agent.

We are using UCCE 8.0(3) version

Regards,

Senthil

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'd rather work with call types. The time in the router for an abandoned call is not changed when you change call types - different to service levels.

Regards,

Geoff

Mark Pareja
Level 1
Level 1

So interval tables are used only when you have setup your UCCE system to log historical data in 15 min intervals, previous versions of ICM only permitted the logging of historical data in 30 min intervals. Consult the UCCE 8.x SRND document for further details.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

yes, you need to change the config, using ICM configurator, both on the Agent PG's and the System Information.

It may need a complete restart of the ICM Loggers.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Can you please specify the config change to be done

Regards,

Senthil

Hi,

Open ICM Configuration Manager, then System Information. Change the Interval Setting. Save.

Open the PG Explorer. Choose the Agent PG. Change the Interval setting. Save.

G.

Hi Gergely,

So if i change the Interval setting, will i be seeing the data populated in the RouterDelayQAbandTime field.

Regards,

Senthil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: