cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Skill group name not reflect in Queue statistics Gadgets .

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Team,

I am facing one issue in Skill group , I changed skill group name with existing skill group I'D , I am able see in ICM Script Node as well , In Finesse , queue statistics gadgets its not reflected the skill group name , which i changed , its taking only old name , new name is not reflecting .

For Example 

Old Name 

Skill I'D : 1234 

Skill Group Name : Cisco_ABC

My New Changes with same SG Id ;

Skill I'D : 1234 

Skill Group Name : Cisco

Thanks!

Rai

13 Replies 13

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Try clearing browser cache and open a new session of browser where you login to Finesse and check.

these steps are already done , i dont know , why its not reflecting , please guide me next level troubleshooting , please ....

thanks!
Piyush

Ok.. next you can check browser console logs to see what values are populating in the gadget.  If you are running chrome, press F12 which will open developer options, there select console and try to reload the browser or just the gadget.  Then try to find out details for queue gadget.

Hi 

is there any other way to troubleshoot or clear the cache

thanks!

Rai 

Can you please collect browser console logs as described previously to check how and what data is retrieved and displayed on Finesse gadget.

Hi piyush,

In the console log itself , it showing only existing one  and not  reflecting renamed one.what would be the issue ??????? 

Mine new renamed SG is CCC_Coltservices , but its showing the Exisiting One below for reference .

<Queue>
<name>CCC_Coltservices_COL</name>
<statistics>
<agentsBusyOther>0</agentsBusyOther>
<agentsLoggedOn>1</agentsLoggedOn>
<agentsNotReady>1</agentsNotReady>
<agentsReady>0</agentsReady>
<agentsTalkingInbound>0</agentsTalkingInbound>
<agentsTalkingInternal>0</agentsTalkingInternal>
<agentsTalkingOutbound>0</agentsTalkingOutbound>
<agentsWrapUpNotReady>0</agentsWrapUpNotReady>
<agentsWrapUpReady>0</agentsWrapUpReady>
<callsInQueue>0</callsInQueue>
<startTimeOfLongestCallInQueue></startTimeOfLongestCallInQueue>
</statistics>
<uri>/finesse/api/Queue/251</uri>
</Queue>

So a couple things:

Cisco recommends you don't use the Queue Statistics as written

" The following Gadget (Queue Statistics) is only for temporary use and has been superseded by the Live Data gadgets.
Please remove the Queues gadget once you have configured Live Data and the Live Data gadgets."

However, they still should work for you.

If you run the report in CUIC itself, does it show?

More importantly, does this happen if you run the report from both CUIC servers, or only one? Perhaps the CUIC servers need to be synchronized? Or if you change the layout to use the other CUIC server, does it work/not work?

Basically, you want to try and eliminate where the issue may be.

garthman1
Level 1
Level 1

I know this thread is a bit stale, but am having the same problem.. very reproducible.  Yes CUIC works fine, no problems saving the SG and associated RT in config mgr...just stuck with what you started with using out of box Finesse 11.6.1 when initiallly creating the SG.   Seems like a PITA to report/troubleshoot so just going to add new SGs - not great but its a new group..can imagine it would be really problematic for mature skill groups with lots of history.   

Out of curiosity, did you update the name and the Peripheral name or just one?

Rather than doing a new skill group and losing the history like you said, are you able to see if you do an exit_opc/shut down the PGs in a maintenance window to see if it clears the information? You shouldn't have to do that of course, but might be worth trying. Updating PQ names works.

Thanks Bill.  Yep changed both names (first time I forgot the route but it didn't matter).   Good point on the exit_opc - probably needs a therapeutic restart anyway.   thanks again! 

Please et us know if you can how drastic the fix is (i.e. exit_opc vs. restart of Finesse server or CUIC server for instance). Good luck!

exit opc worked!  Thanks again Bill!

Glad that it resolved the issue, and thank you for sharing it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: