Views
Helpful
Replies

Skill Group UCCE

fazil.chida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone, 

When ever I make outgoing call from Jabber, I use to see below skill under skill group column. 

CM_PG1.CISCO_VOICE.default.14655. Any idea why is this coming. 

But I am not able to see this skill group name under skill group explore. But I see in awdb under skill group table. 

Can anyone help me on this . Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Fazil,

Here is a screen showing you where Bill was describing above:

DefaultSG.png

Gerry

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is the default skill group - which all agents are assigned.

You can change / assign a different skillgroup as the "default" skillgroup on an agent to agent basis.

Why / where is it used?

This is to make make sure reporting stats are accurate, i.e. 

• Ensure the agent/skill group reports balance with the service and call type reports, since service and call type reports include only Unified CCE Packaged CCE-routed calls, and

• Isolate/identify non-Unified CCE Packaged CCE-routed calls within the agent and skill group report.

This is documented here:

Reference: 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_reporting-concepts-for-cisco-unified12_5/ucce_b_reporting-concepts-for-cisco-unified12_5_chapter_0111.html#UCCE_RF_...

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_reporting-concepts-for-cisco-unified12_5/ucce_b_reporting-concepts-for-cisco-unified12_5_chapter_0111.html#UCCE_RF_...

Regards,

Gerry

Would you happen to know if there are any plans to allow the default group to be a Precision Queue instead of a skill group? I'm guessing not and that it is going to remain unique, like with outbound option/dialer, of requiring it to be a skill group and not a PQ?

Bill,

I don't. I would say it low down in the priority list.

Gerry

Hello Gerry, 

Thanks for detailed explaination. 

You can change / assign a different skillgroup as the "default" skillgroup on an agent to agent basis. -- Which place we can see that default skill is assigned and set. 

In UCCE Configuration Manager, where you create the agent, last tab.

Fazil,

Here is a screen showing you where Bill was describing above:

DefaultSG.png

Gerry

fazil.chida
Level 1
Level 1

Thank Gerry , it helps