Views
Helpful
Replies

Skip queue agents if on phone

Joe Bohelski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Hopefully this is possible, simple, and something I just don't know about or failed to connect the dots... All the agents in my company have two extensions, a personal extension and a queue extension.  If they are on a call on their personal extension, is there a way to prevent calls from ringing to their queue extension even if their status is Ready?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No that is not possible. Personal Extension or as we better know as Non-ACD extension does not restrict the call to come on IPCC/ACD extension if someone is busy on their Personal Line. CAD/Finesse will not get impacted and stay in Ready only and UCCX will deliver calls to them no matter even if they are busy on their Non-ACD line

In nutshell, this is Working As Designed and cannot be change

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No that is not possible. Personal Extension or as we better know as Non-ACD extension does not restrict the call to come on IPCC/ACD extension if someone is busy on their Personal Line. CAD/Finesse will not get impacted and stay in Ready only and UCCX will deliver calls to them no matter even if they are busy on their Non-ACD line

In nutshell, this is Working As Designed and cannot be change

Regards

Deepak

Thanks, Deepak.  That's what I suspected was the answer, but wanted to make sure.

No issues Joe, glad that it helped and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

HI Deepak,

I haven't tested it, however under the PG Explorer, choose your CUCM PG, and under Peripheral you can select the Non ACD Line Impact option.

Check the help on this setting:

Non ACD Line Impact: Available Agent Goes Not Ready

Thanks!