Views
Helpful
Replies

Skip queue agents if on phone

Joe Bohelski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Hopefully this is possible, simple, and something I just don't know about or failed to connect the dots... All the agents in my company have two extensions, a personal extension and a queue extension.  If they are on a call on their personal extension, is there a way to prevent calls from ringing to their queue extension even if their status is Ready?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No that is not possible. Personal Extension or as we better know as Non-ACD extension does not restrict the call to come on IPCC/ACD extension if someone is busy on their Personal Line. CAD/Finesse will not get impacted and stay in Ready only and UCCX will deliver calls to them no matter even if they are busy on their Non-ACD line

In nutshell, this is Working As Designed and cannot be change

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No that is not possible. Personal Extension or as we better know as Non-ACD extension does not restrict the call to come on IPCC/ACD extension if someone is busy on their Personal Line. CAD/Finesse will not get impacted and stay in Ready only and UCCX will deliver calls to them no matter even if they are busy on their Non-ACD line

In nutshell, this is Working As Designed and cannot be change

Regards

Deepak

Thanks, Deepak.  That's what I suspected was the answer, but wanted to make sure.

No issues Joe, glad that it helped and thanks for marking the Correct Answer.

Regards

Deepak

HI Deepak,

I haven't tested it, however under the PG Explorer, choose your CUCM PG, and under Peripheral you can select the Non ACD Line Impact option.

Check the help on this setting:

Non ACD Line Impact: Available Agent Goes Not Ready

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: