Views
Helpful
Replies

SM Call Back Logic

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Guys,

Just want to know one thing , For Social miner Call back IVR Application on UCCE/PCCE Environment , After reading the Cisco developer guide  , i have some queries , To initiate call back we need to  submit the post request API with XML body , based on the agent availability, we will get some responses , Till here i can understand the logic and configuration on contact center , My question here how agent come to know the request is received or  not from finesse end? is there any pop up will come  for every call back request ? Could you please clarify on this scenario? 

Many thanks !!!!! Guys ... 

2 Replies 2

Hi ,

Agents can log in to Socialminer and check the callback request for Callbackck campaigns like no of calls Answered, Queue and completed task.

Once the Inbound agent is ready with that Skill his phone will place the call to Customer.

If you create the layout in icm script and Variable finesse screen will pop up that information.

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Thank you Ramamoorthy , Got it so social miner will take care of outbound call right ? once agents is ready state call will place to customer phone then pop up on agents desktop  ,then  what are the configuration need to check on CUCM side ? 

which logs could you give full backend process flow ?

Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: