Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Socialminer 12.5 cuic reports

Question for CCP reporting, i cant find any reporting templates for CCP 12.5, the last version for templates are for socialminer 11.5 and it doesnt have agent request reporting, any idea where i can find Agent Request (Call-back) report for CCP 12.5?

Amer

2 Replies 2

Hi, maybe I'm not following you, but where do you see Social Miner 12.5, the latest version I see posted is 12?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/socialminer/series.html

Also, have you tried using the 11.6 CUIC reports for Social Miner, do they work for you?

Hello Bill,

Cisco Socialminer last version is 12.0, after that cisco have changed the name of the product to CCP (Customer collaboration platform) and they didnt added it as a product in the products, cisco added the software under UCCX, so if you go to UCCX 12.5 page in the downloads you will find CCP there (ISO image and VMTemplate)

As for the CUIC reporting templates, i tried to use the 11.5 but they didnt work, the upload to CUIC works but as a collection is empty and the report is empty.

Amer