Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SocialMiner 9.0 Twitter Account Problem

Hello!

I have a problem with adding new Twitter Account or Twitter Search feed. The problem is in opening authorization window. Facebook authorization window opens as well, when adding Facebook Fan Page, so it cant be proxy or Internet problem.

Here is error:

Authorization Pending...

Wait for the Twitter authorization page to load.

Still attempting to connect to Twitter. Check the proxy settings and/or internet connection for the CCP server if connection fails.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've made it working, main problem is in NTP. It must be synchronized to local time, if status is Unsynchronized authorization would not work.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Artem,

Twitter did change their API recently, which resulted in breaking their feed with the SocialMiner. If you have not applied the COP3 yet, please do so & it should fix the problem if no other configuration changes were made before it stopped working.

COP3 can be downloaded from http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283613136&softwareid=283812550&release=9.0(1)&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Regards

GP.

Hi!

The COP3 file applied yesterday with language pack, but the problem doesn't gone. It never worked for me on 9.0.

Twitter Stream is working too, I think because the password and login are entered on feed configuration.

Also I cant find any debugs.

May be someone worked with API for creating feeds?

Thanks!

Artem,

I recommend opening a TAC case then.

GP.

I've made it working, main problem is in NTP. It must be synchronized to local time, if status is Unsynchronized authorization would not work.

Artem,

I appreciate you posting back the resolution.

Thanks

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: