I am having issues integrating SocialMiner 11.6 with an Exchange 2016. The UCCX version is 11.6
When I press the Test Configuration button, I receive the following error message
CSQs Configuration Errors
Email Username and Password do not match.
1) The domain name is valid
2) I can see in the Exchange the emails are sent and receives for the account used in the Email CSQ
3) I can ping the Exchange server from SocialMiner
Is there anything else that I need to validate?
Solved! Go to Solution.
1) The SMTP Port Number in UCCX Mail Server Configuration Page is 587. I don't think there's anywhere in SocilaMiner that you can configure the SMTP. All the informaion comes from UCCX.
2) The FQDN is being used for Exchange server
3) The proper Skill (Email) is assigned to the Email CSQ
4) The proper skill is assigned to the Email Agent