Views
Helpful
Replies

socialminer with uccx integration

nikashelia7453
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to configure socialminer in UCCX it gives me this message

"An unknown error occurred while performing the operation. Please check the logs for more details."

4 Replies 4

Anusha B R
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Is your social minor version is compatible with UCCX?  It should be on the same major release as UCCX.

Unknown error may occur when you try to integrate non compatible versions.

Check here for compatibility matrix for UCCX to verify the compatibility based on your service release https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/products-device-support-tables-list.html

Regards,
Anusha B R

It's Socialminer's version 12.0.1.10000-24 and UCCX is version System version: 12.0.1.10000-14 so they should definitely be compatible, the only reason I could think that the error is popping up is because a lot of the services can't seem to start.

I can't seem to figure out why, though.

Have you had a chance to check the logs. What exception it's giving?

Sometimes this error occurs when there is a duplicate entry in the table. So, go through the logs and find what is the exception its giving.

Could you tell me where exactly should I check in the logs, cause RTMT service isn't starting so I can't use RTMT either.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: