Views
Helpful
Replies

Some IPCC related questions

raulkajen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi..

I have a customer , who is experiencing an issue like, all of their agents  state changes to not ready simultaneously. sometimes all the agents goes to logout state. I have check the logs, where i couldnt find major erros. IPCC server restart solves the issue for few days and again same problem arraises.

"Application manager is showing PARTIAL_SERVICE", is this anything to do with this major issue??

second issue with another client, Agent dissappears and then appears to supervisor window. And Call groups are not identified properly. E.g. under B group, some A agents appear.reason why this happens?

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

Regarding the agents disappearing of the CSD, please check the following document.:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008035309f.shtml

For the agents not appering under the proper teams, please check these document:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9162

Also please let us know which one is the service that is in partial service and the version of UCCX that you are running.

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Hi Walter,

Thank you for your helpful responce.

Regarding the agents disappearing of the CSD,

I checked the port communication between IPCC server, CSD and CAD, and found CAD side firewall is blocking the server port (59000) and CSD port (59021). I think this might be the cause of the problem.

For the agents not appering under the proper teams

Since customer is using UCCX version 6.0(1), i couldnt find manual synchronization option under Team Admin (Workflow admin). I'll go through it again and have a check.

"Application Manager" service is showing like PARTIAL service

There was some script name mismatch, i was able to sort this PARTIAL service issue.

I really appreciate your support.

Have a nice day

Kajen