cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

some problem about PGs, please help me

callcenter
Level 1
Level 1

on my EA_PG's console, I found a error information:13:29:26 pg1A-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver::ProcessReservedTimeout: No call arrived to match PreCall message. netTargID=5009 Ext=1006 AgentID=2210 RTRCallKey=147484.31253 DtAborts=1

Who can tell me what happen?? what circs cause that error log?

thans very much!!!!

9 Replies 9

bpasqual
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It means that the reservation timer on the call routed to the agent expired. When the router selects an agent to send a call to, it also sends a Pre Route indicator telling the PG that the agent should be receiving a call. If the call does not arrive within the reservation timer, the PIM generates DtAborts (Device target abort) when the reservation timer expires. If it happens twice in a row(by default) ICM puts agent into not ready.

You will need to investigate why the call did not reach the agent in a timely manner (if at all.) It could be very long set-up time from the carrier, network congestion, or a host of other possibilities.

Bob

Can someone please tell me where the number of dtaborts before ICM put agents into not ready is configured? I know by default it is 2, but what reg entry/configuration is that configured in?

Thanks in advance!

Following is the key:

Hkey_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems.

Inc.\ICM\cust\PGXX\PG\CurrentVersion\PIMS\pim1\EAGENTData\Config -- AgentReserveTimeout

You will need to restart the PG services for this to take effect.

please rate posts

My understanding was that this controls the Agent Reservation Timer, but not the number of dtaborts before the agent is put Not Ready. For example, currently our AgentReserveTimer is set to 7 seconds (which based on our current conditions may need to be extended). Therefore if a call comes in, the router sends a Pre Route indicator to the PG and the clock begins ticking. If after 7 seconds the call has not arrived, the dtabort counter is increased by 1. If this happens a second time in a row, the dtabort counter goes to 2 and the agent is put in Not Ready...this dtabort counter is what I am interested in finding out where it is configured.

Thanks!

According to my understanding you want to know about

NO RING Answer Time and Logout non-activity time .

These settings you will find when you go to configuration manager of ICM .and follow this path.

configuration manager--> Configure ICM -->list Tools--> Agent Desk settings.

there you will find these settings .

regards

Irfan Tariq

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for. The No ring answer timeout is a 'number of seconds' timer for ringing and the Logout non-activity timer is a timer to go from Not Ready to Logged Out. I am looking for the counter whose default is appearantly 2, which increments everytime the 'reservation timer' (a 'number of seconds' timer) is surpassed. For further info, whenever the reservation timer is surpassed twice in a row, a CTI Desktop error will pop stating:

'Your agent state has been set to Not Ready by the PIM because some calls were routed to you and haven't been received. Please ask your administrator for help."

Pulling logs, I have been able to determine it is related to the reservation timer / dtabort counters. I have yet to be able to determine the exact cause of the issue, so I would like to adjust the reservation timer and / or dtabort counter to see what effect this may have.

Webview reports will show the agent not ready code to be 50010, which help says:

-----------------------------------------------

The agent did not receive multiple consecutive calls routed to him/her. The system makes the agent Not Ready automatically so that additional calls are not routed to the agent. By default, the number of consecutive calls missed before the agent is made Not Ready is 2.

This reason code also indicates that the system made the agent Not Ready due to redirection on ring no answer.

------------------------------------------------

Webview reports and logs have ruled out the RONA explanation for this error....so I would like to know where to change the default of 2 consecutive missed calls before the agent is made Not Ready.

Thanks!

Thanx for explaining your question . This is the same error we got twice in our envirnoment . "'Your agent state has been set to Not Ready by the PIM because some calls were routed to you and haven't been received. Please ask your administrator for help" so what we found out is that Communication between Gateway and ISN breaks . and that occur when ISN VB got unregistered with Gatekeeper .so try to figure out on RMS is that happening with you also . First time when this error occurs cisco told us to increase the ports of ISN which we did and it start working fine . after 6 months when number of agents increases as well as calls we again experienced this problem . again CISCO recommended to increase the ports of ISN which we did and now it is working fine . I hope this will solve your problem .

Regards

Irfan Tariq

We are currently experiencing the same issue in a non-isn/cvp environment. It forces the agent into Idle, however it will not allow the agent to get out of that state. They have to logout and log back in. The PG still thinks the agent has an active call. Anyone experience this?

ICM 6.0 w/ IPCC

This is more a issue with CVP 3.0 Bug.

If the calls are sent to the quue before playing a wave file CVP willc reat a race condition.

Sp play a media file before sendign the call to the queue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: