cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sql query for how many a caller dialled in

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I'm looking to implement a dB for ucce where we display the caller via the ani and  company name  both of which will be stored in a dB. As part of the initial scope I need to report on how many times the same ani are delivered to our call call centre. I need it have a query which shows the ani maybe per call  or even better grouped together but more importantly grouped together by dialled number or by call type 

An ANI, caller may dial the same call centre but to different dialled numbers/ scripts

I looked through some exampled but these were who hanged up type queries 

Thanks 

3 Replies 3

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

You have not mentioned which version or system you are using, but i am assuming you are on PCCE X.X.

Try below with date and time as your requirement:

select ANI,CallTypeID from Termination_Call_Detail where DateTime between'2019-06-17 00:00:00' and '2019-06-17 07:00:00'
group by ANI,CallTypeID

Instead of CallTypeID, you can also use DigitsDialed for dialled number.

I'd go with a similar query but use Route_Call_Detail and not TCD since it is less rows to sort through.

Both TCD and RCD gives almost similar results (tested in my environment) as the information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: