Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO with CUCM and UCCX

romuald.goux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Is it possible to activate the SSO on the CUCM, but no on the UCCX ?

Thank You for your answer

Romuald

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, as CCX resources (agent users) are brought in from CUCM AXL and authentication always goes via CUCM. If CUCM is SSO enabled then then the users participate in SSO.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, as CCX resources (agent users) are brought in from CUCM AXL and authentication always goes via CUCM. If CUCM is SSO enabled then then the users participate in SSO.

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your response.

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

With CUCM version 9 and above, local user accounts can be set in CUCM and use for UCCX. With this, login can be authenticate with local CUCM end users profile, by pass using users profile from LDAP.

DP

Sure, but that means those users would require separate credentials from LDAP, plus those workstations would need to be excluded from Kerberos authentication, otherwise SSO will simply assume the computer user ID is the SSO account and will fail.

If you activate SSO on CUCM, you can't use a local user. For example, with SSO, a local user can't authenticate on the Selfcare (Ucmuser) or connect on Jabber. I think is the same for a Finesse Desktop. But I can't find a documentation with an answer for my question.