cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

StandAloneBuilder app missing in Studio 10.5 and 11

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'd like to use the Studio Stand Alone Builder app to compile (Deploy) multiple Studio apps, but I don't see the SAB folder in the CallStudio 10.5 or  11.0 directories. Can someone supply them?

6 Replies 6

mohdas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Janine,

Its a known issue and a defect has been reported . Bug id:- CSCuv72535.

Unfortunately, it will no longer be available as a part of CVP 10.5 or 11.

Here is the bug tracking this situation:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuv72535/?reffering_site=dumpcr

It says fixed because in the documents, it stated StandAloneBuilder was present for CVP 10.5 and 11.0 but it was not there. Hence documentation was corrected to remove those sections.

Regards,

Mohini

So Cisco's stance is that we should always be deploying our production applications from an IDE? (CallStudio)  That is nuts.

Has anyone come up with a creative solution? We have a full CICD pipeline that depends on SAB in order for jenkins to build the cvp applications in the repo. 

We're looking to upgrade to cvp 11.5 here and we got around the SAB issue on our previous 8.5 -> 10.5 upgrade by taking the SAB utility from cvp 10.0 package and with some slight modifications, it works for 10.5.   That isn't even an option for 11.5.

I can't imagine we're the only ones trying to use continuous integration tools with CVP applications....   puzzled by Cisco's stance on this.

Hi Janine/Ryan,

Please share your email id's, will share the patch for SAB functionality.

Thanks,

Amit Agnihotri

Hi Amit,

JGraves@TrainingTheExperts.com

Thanks

Bikram,

Those links don't seem to work, do you have updated ones? Thank you.

[Edit: Nevermind, cisco.com was just having issues]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: