Views
Helpful
Replies

Start Script Contact Center UCCX

uastac2011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Would just like to ask help in creating a script based on the attached file, I'm new on scripting and would appreciate if you could help me start the script for this. Thank you

7 Replies 7

I doubt that someone in the community will put in the time to create this for you. The intent of the community is to help out with problems and specific questions, not to build new services for you. If you cannot do this yourself with the various resources there is available, like script examples and documentation, it's recommended that you'll reach out to a reputable Cisco partner to request their help with this.

Response Signature

Lik @Roger Kallberg said. What have you tried? What isn't working as you expected? You need to do some leg work here.

david

So far this is what I've tried. and is not working properly

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

I learned most of my UCCX Scripting from YouTube.
Give this a try.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=uccx+script

Anybody know of any good courses? Not the standard GlobalKnowledge stuff - but actual scripting courses?
I know VoiceBootcamp.com has some, and that's probably the only one.

I took the Advanced UCCX Scripting Training - ACCXSL | Sunset Learning taught by Marty Griffin way back in 2017 and it was excellent.  If Marty's still teaching I highly recommend his classes.

uastac2011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

So far, what I have tried is the attached script, and cant get it to work on the first few conditions of the call flow.

any help would be appreciated

Regards

Ok, so I think you need to take it slower. Are you able to play a prompt? I don't see a prompt set in your menu.

david