cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

State change - UCCX

u_singh
Level 1
Level 1

My customer has a query wherein they want that during normal business hours the prompt played and the call flow should be different. Whereas, in case of any emergency situation, inclement weather issues, meeting etc should have their own set of prompt and also a different set of routing of the call. They want this to happen dynamically.
I have gone through various posts in the community and I understand that this can be achieved via emergency checks however what I am not able to understand is how can we change the prompts dnamically and have the script follow a completely different path.
A detailed explanation of the scenario along with a sample script(s) would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I am not a UCCX person, and perhaps there are other easier methods.

How about something like this? When a call arrives, you do a DB lookup. If the emergency flag is set, follow path A and play the prompts specified by that path. If the emergency flag is not set, follow path B and play the prompts specified by that path.

Build a simple .NET Web Service that authenticates the user and allows authenticated users to change the state of the emergency flag, written to the database.

Regards,

Geoff