cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Statistics for Finesse Silent Monitoring

GaryMB119
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to gather statistics for When and by User, who is using the Silent Monitoring function in UCCX??

We need to help develop policies for when and under what circumstances this feature can and will be used by supervisors.
Thanks./gb

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Sorry, not that I've ever seen, nor could I even think of how this would be possible. My only thought, which I cannot help you with, just point you down the path, is to replace the built=in monitor functionality with your own custom gadget, and then make your gadget do the auditing of who/when/where/why/etc.

I ask, because it appears as if it was available in 10.5??
Did they remove the report???
[cid:image001.png@01D58B3F.56A0D8C0]

Were you trying to attach an image? If so, it seems to have failed.

A report you say? In 10.5 you say? Hmmm....checking...

EDIT: Oh are you talking about the Remote Monitoring Detail Report?  If so, that was something totally different, and yes, that went away.  That was a feature where you configure a trigger / app / script and Supervisors call into the trigger, enter a CSQ ID, and then monitor the next call to an Agent in that CSQ.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: