cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stored Procedures UCCX Reports

lbabineau
Level 1
Level 1

Where would I find the description for the stored procedures used for UCCX?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you want to create custom reports you do need to access the DB directly and you do need to create your own custom Store procedures.

Reviewing the existing ones (and creating modified versions of them) is the easiest way to learn how to do this and is what I have done for a number of custom reports.

By using AGS Server Studio (free evaluation version), you can connect, view and take a backup of the standard store procedures used for reporting. I do not see why Cisco do not publish this, but at the same time, it is easy to get this info yourself if necessary.

This approach is documented by Cisco in the below URL:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/programming/guide/UCCX_BK_U59351F7_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-10/UCCX_BK_U59351F7_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-10_chapter_01001.html

Gerry

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you want to create custom reports you do need to access the DB directly and you do need to create your own custom Store procedures.

Reviewing the existing ones (and creating modified versions of them) is the easiest way to learn how to do this and is what I have done for a number of custom reports.

By using AGS Server Studio (free evaluation version), you can connect, view and take a backup of the standard store procedures used for reporting. I do not see why Cisco do not publish this, but at the same time, it is easy to get this info yourself if necessary.

This approach is documented by Cisco in the below URL:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_0/programming/guide/UCCX_BK_U59351F7_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-10/UCCX_BK_U59351F7_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-10_chapter_01001.html

Gerry

Hi @Gerry O'Rourke ,

Is there some forum or talk about function procedure to UCCX reports?

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: