cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Studio 10 missing Debugger?

shaun.milliken
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently upgraded Call Studio from 8.5 to 10.  Now when I right-click on a project, "Debug Call Studio Project" is no longer in the context menu.  Has anyone else run across this?

Thanks,

Shaun

5 Replies 5

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shaun,

This could happen if the operating system is not supported by the Call Studio . It has to be  Windows Compatible

Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8.1 are the supported operating systems.

Refer - Hardware and System Software Specification for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, Release 10.0(1) - Cisco

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Geevarghese,

I think Shaun upgraded for studio 8.5 to studio 10 - could that cause

the problem?

Is it necessary to uninstall 8.5 completely before installing studio 10?

Janine

Hi Janine,

Thanks for the correction . I saw a bug CSCun31114 "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError while Debugging Call Studio Project"  and it was mentioned that This Issue was reported on Windows Server 2008 R2 platform which is not Supported OS by Call Studio. So only posted the above statement eventhough the error was different.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

The OS is Windows 7.  As Janine stated, it was an upgrade.

I can try a complete wipe and re-install in the next few weeks.

Shaun

sasviswa
Level 1
Level 1

I did fresh call studio 10 in Windows Server 2008 R2 server and my debugger is not working:(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: