Views
Helpful
Replies

SUB:Regd Time of day routing script.

sasanka.pathi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to route the calls that come from morning 8.00AM to evening 8.00PM. After that the calls will go to another queue.  I have configured the script, but after doing that, with the configured time the calls should go to the first queue, Rest should go to second queue. But i am seeing that even during the configured time the cals are going to the 'Rest' action and they are going to the second scrip. I am adding the script for the reference.. Kindly help me in this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't opened your script, but it sounds like you may have modified the labels and not the actual times.  Can you double check that?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I haven't opened your script, but it sounds like you may have modified the labels and not the actual times.  Can you double check that?

In the Connection 1 i have modified it and there was no time so created specific time and rest of the time the call should go to another queue. So what would be the mistake. Running behind thi for the past 18 hours :-)

For the sake of anyone else trying to help out, the script is built in UCCX 8x, so you cannot open it in other editors.

For the sake of anyone else trying to get help, scripts are version specific, so please post relevant screenshots before posting the .aef file.

So I can see that you're using Timezones, so I have to ask, what timezone is your server set for?

I can also see that your single connection label has a 15 minute time window.  I think from reading your above comment, it should be from 8a-8p, correct?

I can also see that your single connection label has a 15 minute time window.

Well spotted. That can't be right.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for the reply. And sorry for my late reply. Actually i configured 12 hour format in UCCX. So it was taking AM as PM and PM as AM. And eventually there was another issue with UCCX which we couldn't get it done from Cisco, So we had to reinstall the server. During that i have configured 24HR Timing and the script is working fine now.