cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

subflow for Holiday check

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I created a subflow to check holidays via a xml file and I have the xml file and the test script and the sublow script created but I am not sure whereto put the sublow into the script at? Would it go under the menu before time of day? I have added the scipt here I currently have put the sublow for Holiday under "menu>mon_thurs" i apreciate any input I can get

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I feel you can perform this check at any time before the call is sent to it's final destination.  My preference when scripting is to insert the subflow step to perform the holiday check after menu steps.  There's no set rule in my opinion. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jawilson_1
Level 1
Level 1

Depending on my customer's business requirements I usually perform that check after a main menu and the day of week not neccessarily the time of day check unless the site is a 24/7 set up.  Hope that helps.

I saw one script where this subflow under the "accept" trigering contact then "indnis' get call contact info.

Accept

indnis

SUBFLOW

Do you think this is acceptable? I am a little confused on your answer

My script looks like this

Day of week

mon-fri menu

Are suggesting I insert the subflow inbetween those 2 ? Or after both?

I feel you can perform this check at any time before the call is sent to it's final destination.  My preference when scripting is to insert the subflow step to perform the holiday check after menu steps.  There's no set rule in my opinion. 

Thank you! I will give it a shot

Good luck.  I'm sure you'll do fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: