Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber IP Address Change - Any Impact to UCCX

James Burns
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are having to change the IP address of two of our Subscriber Servers. The two being are changed are not used by UCCX i.e. they are not selected as AXL Service Providers, nor as CTI Managers although they naturally appear on the right-hand side in the list of available servers.

1. Will the UCCX system automatically detect the new IP addresses and show only the new IP address in the 'Available...' window on the right-hand side?

2. Do we need to change anything on the UCCX/CRS system?

3. Will both UCCX servers require a reboot following the change of IP address on the two Subscribers?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jmunoz19
Level 4
Level 4

I believe this won't be a problem for you since you're not even using the CUCM subscribers in question.  However, if I were you I would take a maintenance window and bounce the UCCX services anyway to make sure there won't be lingering issues.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jmunoz19
Level 4
Level 4

I believe this won't be a problem for you since you're not even using the CUCM subscribers in question.  However, if I were you I would take a maintenance window and bounce the UCCX services anyway to make sure there won't be lingering issues.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply and the advice. We're undertaking this change Saturday morning when the business is closed and I will bounce both UCCX boxes as suggested.

Cheers

James