Helpful
Replies

Summary of hold calls by Agents in CSD Real-Time Display

ricardo.1
Level 1
Level 1

We are in a migration phase of a customer from Nortel Symposium to UCCX
8.0, the CSD have real time display data with the window Voice CSQ Detail that
shows the column Current State of agent and the window Agent Active Call display that
shows the column Call Status.

Customer request that the column Call Status be in the Voice CSQ window or add the hold
state in the column Current State. In this moment, they have Nortel Symposium in the
Contact Center and shows the hold state in a summary windows by agent.

Is there any way to make this in UCCX?

Thanks,

Ricardo

4 Replies 4

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

No, that's not possible in CSD.  The "Call Status" is only available by clicking on the agent.

Thanks for your reply Thomas,

is there any alternative to see an information related?. For example: if the duration of call of agents is superior to 5 minutes show an alarm or something like that.

Thank you,

Ricardo

I can't think of an easy way to get the layout of data you want.  You could investigate a wallboard, and with some custom SQL and PHP you could format data any way you want.  But off the top of my head I'm not sure if Agent "Call Status" is available in those tables.

For alarms, CSD has some nice supervisor alarm features, which can create popups, emails, change font colors, etc.  But they're all based on CSQ statistics (like number of calls in queue, wait times, etc).

Using Desktop Workflow Administrator you can set thresholds for calls, exactly like you're describing. Look under Work Flow Groups, Default (or whatever you use), Enterprise Data, Call Activity.  You can set a caution and warning threshold for Agent time.  When they exceed that, it'll show a red or yellow icon to the Agent in CAD, and under Agent Contact - Enterprise Call History in CSD.  But you still have to go looking for it, it's not a popup.

Thanks Thomas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: