Views
Helpful
Replies

supervisor canot see agents in second team

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have a configuration with three teams.

Each team has different queues and agents.

The supervisor is primary supervisor for all three teams.

She can only see the agents from one team, not the other 2 teams.

UCCX version 7.0.1 SR05

Any idea why this can be?

Thanks,

JH

7 Replies 7

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Does she see all 3 teams in the drop down in CSD in the top left, or does she only see one team?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

That's by design - arrangement of teams is to divide up resources between supervisors. It doesn't affect where calls go (which is controlled by CSQs/skills etc).

If this Supervisor needs to monitor all three groups, you should consider making them one large team.

You can still keep the CSQs to divide the calls between the agents.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the quick response.

She can select each team in the supervisor program, but only from one team she can see the agents. And she is primary supervisor for all three teams. The teams have different functions, but she is responsible for all agents. We try to do this configuration to make things easier for her, so by switching from one team to the other, she has a quick overview.

What is now deciding which agents she will see? is this random? Or is there some logic in it?

Thanks,

Jan

Hi

So that sounds like more of a problem - you mean she can select a team, but it then appears empty?

Basically if the team is listed, she has permissions to it, and should see any agents associated and logged in to that team.

Do other supervisors linked to that team see the agents?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Yes that is right, she can see and select each team, but she says she only sees from one team the agents (the box in the left corner)

I did not verify this myself, I shall do that tomorrow (living in Europe)

I am also supervisor on the system, and I shall have a better look at it when the call center is operational (closed now)

Appreciate the quick responses!

Thanks,

Jan

Hi Jan,

Alos please make sure to provide "Access to All Teams" under Supervisor Access from the UCCX Admin>System->System Parameters page.

This will make the Supervisor to access All the teams.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Hi,

Just to inform that all is OK now.

Don't know what was now really the issue, but customer reports that they can see all teams.

Thanks for your help,

Jan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: