cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop - Agent real-time status flickers when on a call

Lamar Demby
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else experienced an issue with Supervisor Desktop ver 8.0.2 in which the Agents real-time display status flickers (disappears/reappears) repeatedly when they receive/make a call?  It seems as if CTI is being disrupted, but only when they're on an active call.  I've been through what CAD & Supervisor troubleshooting docs that I can find, but having no luck with this one.  NIC settings in PostInstall check out.  Windows Firewall is off.

We're using CAD ver 8.0.2 with UCCX 8 and UCCM 8.

We only seeing this with Agents that are running CAD on Windows 7 Enterprise 32 & 64-bit.  We're not seeing this issue with any Agents running Windows XP.

3 Replies 3

Lamar Demby
Level 1
Level 1

Found that this version of CAD is not compatible with Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

hi

I am also facing this issue with one of our customer, but they are using

CAD 8.1a

CTIOS 8.1a

UCCE 8.1

any idea ?

glpauld
Level 1
Level 1

I have this problem on 1 desktop al the others are functioning fine. We're are also using CAD ver 8.0.2 with UCCX 8 and UCCM 8.

help...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: