Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop - Real time status shows the deleted agents

adithyaudupa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Recently we modified only the agent IDs for few agents.In ICM we just edited the previous entry. We have not deleted and re created it. Now the problem is the in "Supervisor Desktop - Real time status" the old entries are also reflecting in logout state. Exit_OPC will help us to remove this stale values. But is there any other metheod to to achieve this without impacting the production?

Regards,

Adithya

6 Replies 6

I can't think of any other way, perhaps removing and installing the desktop?  Also, if you wait 14 days this might go away on its own.

david

Hi David,

Thanks for your response. We cannot reinstall the Supervisor desktop there are multiple supervisors for this team. Will wait and check if the stale entry goes automatically. Please let me know if u come across any other process which will help in doing this.

Regards,

Adithya

Yeah, I really don't think this would fix it anyway, but it's worth a try.

david

We also ran into this issue and the only solution was to do the exit_opc, it didn't go away on it's own even after the agents were removed from Deleted Items, etc.

Hi Adithya,

Please check the person list to confirm that names are not holding more than one agent IDs.

Thanks and Reagrds,

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

The old agent IDs are not present in the Person list.

Regards,

Adithya