cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop

Saeed Syed
Level 1
Level 1

We are getting this error when launching a Cisco supervisor desktop. I am attaching a screen shot. Any help will be appreciated.

Below are the screenshots (scroll all the way down):

6 Replies 6

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Is the super working from home?

First time I saw that user was in the office and reinstalled the software it started working fine. Then he was working remotely over the Vpn it gave him that error again . But if you keep continue the error go away. Funny thing is that when he showed me this error I asked him to logout and loggedin fine. If he login it gave him a same error.

So now we know the installation is local and not a network install or citrix based, can you replicate the issue?  Maybe the ports are being blocked via a firewall when accessing through a VPN tunnel?

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

He's doing something wrong during his VPN session. It's his end, not yours. 

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

It looks as if something is incorrect with the path for the CSD.  I would verify the install and go from there.  It might just be easier to uninstall and reinstall as an administrator to clear up these issues.  Thanks

Tony

Thanks,
Tony

If you look at the email subject line it states UAT Work At Home. I would assume it's something associated with VPN.