Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Desktop

garg.atul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

For IPCC Enterprise 6.0 running CTIOS, does anyone know if there is a way to easily display the Agent Name in the Name field in the CTIOS Supervisor Desktop?

This field (Name) remains blank

Thanks.

6 Replies 6

venkat.kt
Level 1
Level 1

HI, This is because of the failure of ODBC authentication between Logger and CTIOS Server. Try changing the password for odbc connectivity to null.

Regards,

Venkat

Hi Guys,

Has anyone seen this occur intermittently?

Sometimes names display - sometimes they dont!

Cheers,

Tim.

Hi!

This is happening to me (IPCC 7.0). Do you remember if you solved your issue 2 years ago? ;-)

Hi,

This is happening to me as well (IPCC Enterprise 6.0). When CTIOS Supervisor softphone connects to server 1 we have no problem, but when it connects to server 2 the agent name is blank all other information is display. Can some one help?

I hope my memory hasn't failed me ... the old way to do this was to create a read-only user with no password in the AW DB (maybe it was the Logger) and on each CTIOS box, establish an ODBC DSN (I think it was a File DSN) to the AW. Then you configured CTIOS to use this DSN, probably through the registry.

I'm guessing you have done one box and not the other. Should be easy to see if the ODBC DSN is there. If it is there, test the connection to make sure it's working. I think there is trace in CTIOS when it starts as it tests this DB connection.

Note that with 7.0, this method is no longer necessary and CTIOS gets the name without any effort on your part.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for your replay. Both servers were working correctly and then one stop displaying the name. I will schedule a server reboot and see if the server is able to reestablish is DB connection. Again thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: