Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor desktop

suhasloni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am new to CISCO and need to make changes in CTIOS Superviosor desktop application (CTI Toolkit real time status for voice) agentselectctl grid like sorting and filtering.

I would be really happy if some one could really let me know how the agentselectctl grid is filled

Any help on this would be really appreciable.

Regards

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The grid you refer to is handled completely by an opaque ActiveX object. When using a container like the samples supplied, you cannot access the internals of the object. If no methods are supplied to do what you want, you are out of luck.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff for your reply.

I tried debugging the whole sample code as to on which point the Agentselectctl grid is filled. But i didnt get any clue. as per the documentation that was available online it was mentioned that if i can access the following methods

Methods Called:
     Agent.RequestAgentList(Arguments args)
     Agent.StartMonitoringAgentTeams(Arguments args)

it can provide with the following events
Events Processed:
     OnNewAgentTeamMember
     OnMonitoredAgentStateChange
     OnMonitoredAgentInfo
     OnSkillInfo

through which the agentselectctl grid can be filled.

but i didnt find the methods mentioned. May be they are written in one of the grid.dll of which no code is available

Is there any work around by which using the sample code we can atleast identify how the agentselectctl grid is receiving data.

so that i can create my own datagrid control to display that data and make necessary modification in the grid.

Thanks once again

Suhas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: