Views
Helpful
Replies

supervisor monitoring & barge using IP phone uccx8.5

Christopher Rac
Level 1
Level 1

Hey experts!

I have a customer which is asking for something i am not even sure is supported!

She is the supervisor and wants to be able to monitor/barge-in/whisper all that good stuff =from her IP phone.

Is this possible? all the documentation I can find is on setting this up for CAD/CSD.

if any one could shed some light on this or point me to a config doc I'd greatly appreciate!

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Christopher,

IPPA- IP Phone Agent, primarily menat for Agents who use only phones (no Desktops).

Regarding your query on performing the Supervisor activities using the IPPA phone, its not possible because there is no way to monitor the Team's Status, Selecting An Agent's call to perfrom Bargein\intercept...etc using IPPA, you need a Desktop to view this using CSD, which totally defeats the purpose of IPPA.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Christopher,

IPPA- IP Phone Agent, primarily menat for Agents who use only phones (no Desktops).

Regarding your query on performing the Supervisor activities using the IPPA phone, its not possible because there is no way to monitor the Team's Status, Selecting An Agent's call to perfrom Bargein\intercept...etc using IPPA, you need a Desktop to view this using CSD, which totally defeats the purpose of IPPA.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!