Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor's own skillgroups

Hello.

I want to make, that Supervisor will be able to see/choose only SkillGroups, which Supervisor in, in Report filters.

For exmaple:I have Value list 'SkillGroups'

изображение.png

with Collection 'SupervisorSkillTargetID'

Collection query has <COLLECTIONIDENTIFIER>

изображение.png

If i fill 'Collection Indentifier' with SupervisorID, then Collection collect Supervisor's skillgroups, and it works fine.

But i don't want to make Collection Indentifier for every Supervisor.

Does CUIC have an opportunity to send Parameter such as 'userlogin' to cuic report or to value list request? If it has same opportunity, i can find Supervisor ID in database, sending 'userlogin' to request.

May be anyone had same problem? How did u find decision?

1 Reply 1

This partly depends on what and where you're trying to solve this.

For instance, you can do this in Finesse by simply giving the supervisor the same view as an agent has. So they'd only see the skills/PQs that they have attributes/are assigned.

If this is specifically in CUIC, it is a little more involved, to create collections of the PQs/skill groups and only give that collection to a user/user group. So Sales supervisors are in the Sales user group, and that user group is given access to the Sales skill group/PQ collection. Then take away/don't assign the other/all users to the entire list. This is more management than the first solution, but some clients don't want the supervisors always logged into Finesse.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: