cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor's Password CCX 8.0.2

arsparks
Level 1
Level 1

In previous versions of CRS, we changed the supervisor's password using Cisco Desktop Administrator.

That doesn't seem to be an option anymore.

Is the supervisor password still different than the Cisco Agent password?  If it still is different, how do we change it?

5 Replies 5

Hello,

Yes , it is still different , you can still change it from the Administrator software, from the toobar when you launch the application , there is a bar called desktop administrator , click on it then choose side A , a WebUrl will open , by default the username is admin , password is empty , so click login , from there you can access the teams (Agents and supervisors)

Also you can login to the supervisor desktop with a empty password , then after you login you can choose to change the password from the tool bar edit.

Amer

I'm not seeing supervisors under personnel.

Also, I'm logging onto Cisco Desktop Administrator  with my own credentials.  I'm not sure whether I'm logging on as a  supervisor or as an agent, since I happen to have both userid and  password identical.

I checked my privs, and I seem to have everything.

Did you try to login to the supervisor and then change it from the cisco supervisor desktop ?

The default password is blank , so login and then from inside the application you can change the password.

Amer

When I bring up the Cisco Supervisor 8.0(2), it gives me a dialog box asking for a userid and password.

If I leave either of them blank, the "OK" button remains grayed out.  I can't click "OK" without filling in those fields.

Hello,

It looks like i was mistaken , i found this on the cisco desktop administrator user guide :

Client Applications

User IDs and passwords are administered in Unified CM for the following applications:

■ Cisco Agent Desktop

■ Cisco Agent Desktop—Browser Edition

■ Cisco Supervisor Desktop

■ Cisco IP Phone Agent

The user’s password is verified on the CTI server when a user starts the application