cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System IPCC and IP IVR Integration

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, at the moment i'm working with System IPCC v7.1.5 integrated with CUCM 6.1.2 and IP IVR 5.0.2.

i have completed the servers roles comfigurations and i can see PIM processess for IP IVR and CUCM are up and running, so to test the integration i configured:

on IP IVR

under subsystems ICM> ICM port 5000 and IP IVR scripts

under unified cm telephony cti ports

under applications a translation routing application with as many RP as CTI Ports

on SIPCCE:

1. Dialed Number 3230

2. Call Type and associated already to dialed number

3. skill group

4. Agent associated to skill group

then on CUCM

1. RP 3230 (associated to user rmcm) seems registered to PG A and if PG A goes down keeps registered with PG B

then i have created the ICM script which is as well scheduled with the call type previously configured

the nodes are:

start > select LAA > Skill group

and if select fails then >run ext script.

when i call triguer 3230 the call is sent to skill group as long as agents are available, but if no agents available the call just is not routed, as i can see the ICM is not sending the call to VRU.

i think i may be causing a loop on the configuration can any one helpme undestand what is going on?

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

add a MED to queue the calls if there are no agents available, otherwise you are looping through the scripts with no agents available.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi,

i found the solution.

under the network vru configuration i was pointing to the same 3230 dialed number, now i changed it to 1250 (the first trigger of the translation routing application) and seems to be working.

Now i have two new issues, 1, reports on web view are empty even when i have tried inbound calls, and if a call come into the queue script cause no agents are available and then the agent is set to ready, the call is not routed to the agent, but istead remains in queue until droped, any ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: