cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Talk time in uccx

mistemarc
Level 1
Level 1

Does talk time in State Summary by Agent raport includes also outgoing calls performed by agents ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is inbound ACD calls, and to my understanding it does not include Hold, etc. time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/user/guide/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_unified-ccx-report-user-guide-10-5/UCCX_BK_CEEE388B_00_report_user_guide_chapter_01000.html#UCCX_RF_F4AFCB53_00

Why do not the values of Talk Time—Avg and Talk Time—Max fields in the Agent Summary Report match the values of Talk Time field in the Agent State Summary by Agent Report or the Agent State Summary by Interval Report?

The talk time information in the Agent Summary Report comes from the talkTime field in the AgentConnectionDetail table. This value is the time that an agent spent on an incoming ACD call. The talk time information in the Agent State Summary by Agent Report or the Agent State Summary by Interval Report comes from AgentStateDetail table. These values show the time that an agent spent in the Talk state. These values will be different if the agent placed ACD calls on hold during the reporting period.

It means that Talk Time in State Summary by Agent  is a time that agent spent only on incoming ACD calls without hold time period and agents outgoing connection, is it right ?

It is inbound ACD calls, and to my understanding it does not include Hold, etc. time.

So Cisco and Reports is an oxymoron, didn't you know? Its not Cisco's strong point. I constantly recommend going 3rd party solutions if you want decent reports from UCCX. CUIC is good but not great.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: