Views
Helpful
Replies

TaskManagement Gadget Issue

Ryan Hilfers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to get a demo working with the task routing API and the Task Management Gadget sample from Cisco DevNet: Task Routing  

It seems the Task Management Gadget is having problems with the Finesse Media API on sign-in.

I see a 404 in the javascript console on my browser to  https://<finesseHost>/finesse/api/User/700000011/Media?nocache=1487257966238      I'm thinking that is the TaskManagement gadget attempting to get the possible media domains for this user?    If i try to follow this directly, i get the api error

1. <ApiError>
    1. <ErrorType>Not Found</ErrorType>
    2. <ErrorData>finesse.api.not_found</ErrorData>
    3. <ErrorMessage>The request is not available for CTIversion less than 20</ErrorMessage>
    4. </ApiError>

I have a chat MRD setup in ICM with mrid 5001.  If i try to sign-in the user via Media Sign-in REST API i get a method not supported error..

if i simply try to query the user state in that MRD via  finesse/api/User/700000011/Media/5001   i get:

<ApiError>

<ErrorType>finesse.api.media.not_configured</ErrorType>

<ErrorData>finesse.api.not_found</ErrorData>

<ErrorMessage>

MediaDomain Information Does Not Exists in Finesse for Id: 5001

</ErrorMessage>

</ApiError>

How can i troubleshoot the finesse MediaDomain information?  I double-checked that the credentials to the enterprise config db are good. I've tried digging through all the finesse logging to try and find initialization of the domain config but i'm stuck. 

If anyone has any advice or things to check, i would greatly appreciate it!

-Ryan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Based off of the errors you are seeing, it seems to be a product issue where there is something wrong with your system. So, I would recommend you open a TAC case for this.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ryan,

The Task Routing API is only for Finesse/CCE versions 11.5. What version of Finesse/CCE do you have?

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise, thanks for taking the time get back to me. We are on 11.5 CCE and Finesse and latest Social Miner..

I did  show status on finesse to verify:

version.png

Hi,

Based off of the errors you are seeing, it seems to be a product issue where there is something wrong with your system. So, I would recommend you open a TAC case for this.

Thanx,

Denise

Denise,

i know it's almost a year from the last reply but  we are also facing the same issue.

do you have any update on this issue?

our deployment:

UCCE 11.5

Finesse 11.5

and we are getting the same error for CTI version :

1. <ApiError>
  2. <ErrorType>Not Found</ErrorType>
    1. <ErrorData>finesse.api.not_found</ErrorData>
    2. <ErrorMessage>The request is not available for CTIversion less than 20</ErrorMessage>
    3. </ApiError>

waiting for your help/advice.

Argyris

Hi Argyris,

Unfortunately I was not updated on the root cause of the issue so I do not know what ended up being the issue. Maybe the original poster can give an update.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Do you know if we can address this issue to any "special" technical team?

We are ATP UCCE partners and for a previous issue we had,we ve been told that there is no official UCCE team.

Any ideas would be more than appreciated!

BR

Argyris

Sent from my smartphone

Hi,

I've reached out to my contacts and seeing if there is someone who can help.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Argyris,

The team would need to get the desktop startup logs to debug the issue. I would recommend that you open a TAC case so that you can work with them directly.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: