cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Team configuration shows nothing , even-though the supervisor capabilities view show the active supervisor in the Cisco unified CCX Supervisor Pane Also My 10 Agents show up in the Cisco unified CCX Agent

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys

pls Find Attachment , UCCX 11.6.1

Team configuration shows nothing , even-though the supervisor capabilities view show the active supervisor in the Cisco unified CCX Supervisor Pane

Also My 10 Agents show up in the Cisco unified CCX Agent

i  m about to become crazy from that :(

Any hint , guidance

thanks

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Upgrade to 11.6(2) maybe? Do you only have one team? What's the name of the team on the previous page, which you clicked on?

Hi Bro

thanks for reply

Previous is the default , I am not able to create one , coz supervisor do not show up in the drop list menu also no agent show up even though the user capabilities view show up agent as agents and supervisor as supervisor

thanks

It's interesting that the team name is not showing up on the page in your screenshot. Have you tried another browser? Have you restarted Cisco Tomcat after you noticed the problem? I took a look at the bug search (https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch) and I didn't see any matches for your issue.

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

thanks guys

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: