Views
Helpful
Replies

Temporarily Halt Script Execution Limitation

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All 

Does anyone know what is limitation time on cisco icm script?

2020-11-14_222205.jpg2020-11-14_222438.jpg

can we use the time on icm script for example more than 3 days like 7 days for queue chat and email??

4 Replies 4

When you build the MRD you can set the max time in queue. I've never seen it set so high (7 days), but there's only one way to find out if it works.

david

Hi @david.macias thanks for the answer as you mention we must try to find a result,  we already try queue until 7 days with the palette "wait" on icm script, and working fine I think is the best way we used that for waiting if incoming email overload.

we used a reference as document cisco below.

ece1.jpg

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_scripting-and-media-routing-guide_12_5/ucce_b_scripting-and-media-routing-guide_12_5_chapter_01101.html#CCMP_RF_S43...

if you have more suggestions, please tell me what must we do. thanks

Vitthal Thutte
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Yasid,

If any customer reported that I have mailed but not received any response yet & that mail is in queue as per your logic. How you going to check this as TCD will generate only when Eamil is answered or abandoned.

V T

Hi @Vitthal Thutte

But about our condition for if An email to get increased incredible because there is have a problem in our customer and then having delay respond in the agent side because of an email entry.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: