Views
Helpful
Replies

Termination Call Detail Table

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

I have ICM 7.5.10

I have a Contact Cetner group that wants to bill a client based on how many calls they transfer to them.  In the TCD table I am not seeing the number an agent is transferring a caller to.

Is it there and I am just missing it?

Is there another table I should look in?

Thanks in Advance for any input!

Del

5 Replies 5

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

I will have to look at my reporting platform but transfer from agent and transfer to agent are clearly definable in one of the TCD legs for a call...  You should be able to reverse engineer one of your own calls simple enough

For example though to help yourself you can look for the DialedDigits in the middle of a call you think is a transfer and see where one agent, dialed another agents phone number.. from there you can go to the future legs and reverse engineer it.

HTH,

Chad

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

If they are transferring directly to an external number then that won't show up in the TCD table. Records are only written for call legs that terminate on an ICM monitored extension. The solution here is to have your agents transfer to a routing script instead, and have the routing script transfer the call to the final destination. With that, you won't even have to hassle with the TCD, just use a Call Type and report off that.

Once again, even if its to an external location, you can see it in the final legs DigitsDialed field.

Yeah you're right it should be, though I've had scenarios where that last leg wasn't written. May depend on the version and call flow scenario, don't recall off the top of my head where I ran into this.

I agree with Ed, we're running 7.5.10 and I rely on the call type for accurate transfer counts. Something simple like:

Also, for the agents, I use "Dialed Number Plan Bulk" to label the DN (in this case 3011 = "CABLE") and make it user friendly: