cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Text to speech without Text to speech

Jason Pennell
Level 4
Level 4

Hello I have a customer that doesn't want to use TTS but needs the ability to play back user inputted information like a phone number or account balance. They recorded .wav files for all the appropriate numbers like "one", "two", "three" etc. and "hundred", "thousand" etc.

I am looking for a way to take that input and play it back using created .wav files. For example, if I ask someone for their phone number and they enter 111 222 3333 I need to play back 10 different .wav files, one for each digit, saying their number back to them for confirmation. How can this be accomplished?

I have ipcc/crs 4.0.3 Premium.

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

anup.anand
Level 5
Level 5

You can use the "Get Digit String" step to collect user input digits, store it as a variable and use the "Create Generated Prompt" step to play it back to the user.

Regards,

Anup

That "Create Generated Prompt" step was very helpful. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but ended up being what I used in the end.

Thank you very much for your help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: