These are the troubleshooting steps I use when I have this problem. I am assuming this is the Agent Desktop.
1. Goto the Agent's LDAP(CCMuser)and make sure that the ICD extension is marked with the "ICD Extension" radio button. (This is usually the cause)
2. Make sure that the Agent's ICD Extension is associated with the "RM-ICD" user (no primary ext/no icd extension)
3. Make sure you see the Agent/DN on the IPCC Express Server "Subsystems-->ICD-->Resources"
4. Verify that your Agent's LDAP user's PW is correct (I usually test it with \ccmuser site)
**** 5. ONLY DO THIS IS YOU ARE USING The IP Phone Agent... Associate the Agent's ICD Extension with the telecaster LDAP user (No primary ext/no ICD ext).
1. Agent User ID should have Enable CTI Application
option enabled and associate the agent ID to
agent phone. Make sure ICD Extension is enabled
2. Associate agent phone with RM JTAPI user created.
3. Verify that the agent name shows up under
Resources under ICD Subsystem in CRS Admin page.
4. If the agent name shows up in resources page
under ICD Subsystem and you still get the error
message a agent ID is invalid, then there is
Directory sync problem.
5. Go to Cisco Desktop Administrator and verify that
the agent name shows under Personnel - Agent list.
If the agent doesn't show up there then it is
6. To manually Synchronize, Go to desktop
administrator, in left pane, choose Locations,
From the Setup menu, select Synchronize
You should get a message as whether the synchronization is complete or whether there was a problem. If the synchronization wasn't successful then there might a password problem, which can be fixed by changing the password in registry.
If the synchronization isn't successful let me know, I can let you know where to change the password in regsitry.
I have problem with synchronization. Please, let me know how I can fix the problem.
Guys from TAC are not helpfull.
Thanks a lot !