cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The chat and Email windows not appear in Finesse Desktop when I put it in Ready status.

05saul721
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working in a lab to integrate UCCX with Socialminer 11.6 but the windows of email and chat do not appear, it only says "there are no chat and mail active in a white background". I already upload the tomcat certificate of the Socialminer to the UCCX but the status is the same. Do you know what I missing in the configuration ?. How does SocialMiner know to route certain chat to a specify team (for example human resources)?.

8 Replies 8

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

"How does SocialMiner know to route certain chat to a specify team?"

You create Chat CSQs in UCCX, and then create Chat campaigns, which map to your Chat CSQs.  Agents are assigned Chat CSQs by way of skills, just like Voice CSQs.

The CSQ already is configured and assigned to the agent but in the desktop finesse the windows of chat and email does not appear, when I initiated a chat from web site it only arrived in the socialminer and nothing happen in desktop finesse.

I attached a ss of desktop finesse.

Regards

Hi,

I have the same problem in the version 11.6 UCCX and SocialMiner 11.6 as well. The CSQ Mail is configured, I have a lot of mail received by SocialMiner interface, but the mail is not routed to CSQ in agent and supervisor in finesse.

Does anybody know something like that?

CSQMailproblem.PNG

CSQ-Email04.jpg

Daniel Sobrinho

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever get a solution?

Vinod.s
Level 3
Level 3

I have same issue . is your problem resolved ?

Please share solution with us.

Vinod1,
I ended up rebuilding the social miner server.

is it the issue fixed?

i have same issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: