Views
Helpful
Replies

The CSQ cannot be shown in UCCX Historical Report

cm6043
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I created a Historical Inbound Report "Agent Wrap Up Data Detail Report" but There is no Call routed CSQ shown in it.

For your information

If I use icd.aeg script in the application with same csq, it can be shown in the same report.

IS there any reason will restrict csq in the report ?

Cheers

Leung Che Man

6 Replies 6

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I just tested the report in my lab. I can see the CSQ populated in that. Could you share your CCX Version ? Are you using Historical Reporting or CUIC ?

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Kumar, My UCCX version : 11.6 I used CUIC - Reports - Stock In my script I select Resource in "Routing Target Type" in "Select Resource". Does this make to not show the "call routed csq". In my application, CSQ has been selected. Thanks Leung Che Man

In the script,
Select Resource
Routing Target Type : Resource <-- Not CSQ shown in the report.

I need select :Contact Service Queue then the CSQ can be shown in the report.

Hi there

Is this CSQ based routing or Agent based routing. If this is an Agent based routing, then no CSQ info will be populated in the report. I checked in my lab and confirmed it. Unless the agent is in a CSQ, no CSQ data will be populated, which makes perfect sense. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

Yes, I used Agent based routing. Actually, the agents are in the CSQ which added in the application. Is it possible to show CSQ in report when using agent based routing ?

Cheers

Leung Che Man

Doubt that. CSQ settings are not getting effect when you configure agent based routing. But here just curious to know, if you are using agent based routing why you are using CSQs for.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: