cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The license and resource manager may be down - IPCC Express 4.0(3)

Ehsan M.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Some of the agents all of the sudden cannot login to their CAD getting below error message:

The License and resource manager may be down. Please talk to your administrator.

It's IPCC Express Premium 4.0(3) and Callmanager 4.1(3)sr2 . Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ehsan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah... so if it works from some PCs then the services are probably OK.

Try testing the LRM port from a PC that works, and one that doesn't like so:

telnet uccx.ip.address 65432

If you get a timeout or failure, it's not an accessible port. If you get a black screen it's connected OK, and you can use CTRL ]   then 'quit' to exit the telnet session.

Let me know the results

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Log into AppADmin and have a look at System/Control center. Click the servers and see what services are stopped if any.

'License and Resource Manager' or LRM is a service that runs on each CCX server - you might need to start or restart it.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

I've already restarted IPCC server entirely and also in control center show all the related services are started. Any idea?

See a screen shot of it:

And here is the error i get when an agent try to login (notice that only half of the agents can NOT login, the other half can login without any problems):

Ah... so if it works from some PCs then the services are probably OK.

Try testing the LRM port from a PC that works, and one that doesn't like so:

telnet uccx.ip.address 65432

If you get a timeout or failure, it's not an accessible port. If you get a black screen it's connected OK, and you can use CTRL ]   then 'quit' to exit the telnet session.

Let me know the results

Aaron

Aoron,

Thanks for your help. This issue is resolved! It turned out those computers that could not login to the CAD, had network reachability issue which basically could not access IPCC server at all. SO all is good now after corrected the routing table on those machines to reach voip network!

Thanks again for the help!

No problem, glad you have it resolved!