Views
Helpful
Replies

Time is not synchronized between UCCX and cisco IP Phone

radavid20
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to ask what are the reason/s why time is not synchronized between UCCX server and cisco phone? Is it because of the delay or RTO connection between the server/client? or are there any reasons?

Thanks and regards,

Rona

11 Replies 11

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

HI Rona,

Are you referring to the 3 seconds mismatch between the Agent Phone and CAD ? What version of UCCX ?

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anchoudh,

The interval time between agent phone and uccx server is around 20 seconds. The resolution that we always did is to type the following commands in cmd prompt of UCCX server (ntpdate ).

The UCCX version is 7.

Thanks and regards,

Rona

HI Rona,

Could you please try the below workaround mentioned in the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080b03125.shtml

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi,

Thats what i did awhile ago. But what is the reason why the time is not synchronized?

Thanks and regards,

Rona

Hi Rona,

What about CUCM time settings?

May be try restarting the NTP server, UCCX box, CAD client box once and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi anchoudh,

The time is already synchronize by doing those methods. Though the time is already recognized, i want to know what are the possible reason/s why the time is not synchronized?

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks,

Rona

Hi Rona,

I am not sure about the exact parameters which affects this delay, but got the below link which might be of some help here.

http://www.endruntechnologies.com/stratum1.htm

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi anchoudh,

Thanks for the link.

Thanks and regards,

Rona

Hi anchoudh,

Another question, what is the accepted time interval between UCCX and IP Phone?

Thanks and regards,

Rona

Hi Rona,

Usually the time between the Phone and the desktop are in synchronization. I have seen in one of the specific release (not remember that version specifically though) where there was a 3 seconds of delay (may be due to some defect, don't know the defect ID either), which got sorted out after upgrading it to the latest SR.

Thanks,

Anand

Thanks anchoudh.

Regards,

Rona

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: